Greendot Moneypak - green dot moneypak scam
I was purchasing something off craigslist and the seller had told me to give him the cash through a moneypak and I put $235 on the card and he made a two way line and told me to dial the # of my card and then he said it was to make sure the money was there and to make sure I didn't spend a
It.After that he never called me for me to get my ps4 and a fed EX truck never had my ps4 since he said his friend was going to give me the ps4 from the truck .
immediately I tried getting the money pak to my debit card and when I trued it said the funds on the card were insufficient.
I have the card still and the receipts of my green dot moneypak purchase and deposit .You can email me at email@example.com or give me a call at 3475377274 .d62a8fc review #480524
You may also like
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "i had received a account now prepaid debit card in mail i activated it. they say to go to nearest family dollar store and buy greendot money pak reload card...."
- "People used PayPal to rip me off through Craig's list and EBay Moters for a travel trailer I was trying to buy..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."